- Opening of Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance: The meeting was called to order at 6:58 p.m. by Chairwoman Audra Crouse. Crouse then led all assembled in the pledge of allegiance.
- Roll Call: Board members present were: Audra Crouse, Greg Gloy, Deb Craft, Brenton Paxton, Heath Hopkin, Kristen Schlattmann and Chris Kampbell. Superintendent Dave Kerby, Principal Tony Anson and Tracy Pare, were also present.
- Executive Session: Heath Hopkin moved to go into Executive Session at 6:59 p.m. Greg Gloy seconded, motion passed.
Greg Gloy moved to come out of Executive Session at 8:18 p.m. Heath Hopkin seconded, motion passed.
- New Building Discussion: Discussion was held on alternates for the new buildings.
- Items for Action and Consideration
- Building Construction: No action taken
- Food Service Position: Heath Hopkin moved to increase the hours for the line cook position to 35 hours a week and offer full benefits. Greg Gloy seconded, Chris Kampbell asked if this position was a 35 hour a week position. Food Director Malia McClure explained that it was. Motion passed.
- Adjournment: There being no further business Brenton Paxton moved to adjourn the meeting at 9:46 p.m. Heath Hopkin seconded, motion passed.