Here is some information regarding SAFE2TELL Wyoming.
SAFE2TELL Wyoming is for YOU to report any threatening behavior that affects you, your friends, your family, or your community. Speak up when a friend needs help!
How to use the tip-line appropriately:
- Safe2Tell WY is for students who need to report threats to themselves or others - in a way that keeps them SAFE
- Safe2Tell WY is CONFIDENTIAL
- Toll-Free number: 1-844-996-7233
- Confidential web reports can be made by clicking Here.
- Safe2Tell Wyoming also has a FREE mobile app.
Download on the Apple Store or Google Play
- Safe2Tell WY is for serious reports only. It is NOT for pranks or hang-up calls.
False reports and blatant misuse of the Safe2Tell WY resource will be investigated.
Students can use Safe2Tell Wyoming to report: bullying, stealing, threats, fights, drugs, alcohol, weapons, sexual misconduct, harassment, stalking, dating violence, cutting, suicidal behaviors or any other violent or dangerous situations that threaten their safety or the safety of others. It is for the purpose of prevention and intervention, to help keep students safe and healthy. Find more information on concerns facing youth by entering the Student Lounge.